A Story To Tell...


Every person has a story to tell,
Before he dies and lands up in hell.
It’s the love for you, I painfully recalled.
Just a peek, in your old memories stacked.

These are not just lines from my pen,
This is just how my heart felt back then
When you were beside a hapless me,
Filling my life, with colors and glee

Your presence kept my heart at ease
Without you it seemed to come to a cease
Every breath, you went away from my love
Like a snowy white migrating dove.

Whenever I visit, the places we once went
I recall you were a gift, god sent.
Shedding tears, I long screaming for u
With a voice dripping with love, so true

Even with all money, wealth and fame,
I don’t have you around, to call out my name.
Everyone around me as a person as ‘theirs’
Alone, All I have left is a few grey hairs.

I might die, today or tomorrow
But my love stays forever, lingering with sorrow
After I die, please never shed a tear
For your wails are the only thing I don’t wanna hear

I can leave in peace, my life’s last purpose served
Contented with your love, you long back served
I still have a few hours left to live…
Please come to me and bring some love to give...


Comments